This service records your blood pressure like your daily use notebook.
You can record blood pressure, pulse and memo.
Also you can see blood pressure and pulse as a chart.
This service is available free of charge.
Major Features Last Updated: February 8 2015
- Record Items per Morning, Day and Night: Systolic/Diastolic blood pressure, Pulse, Temperature, Taking medicine, Time
- Record Items per a day: Weight, Body fat percentage, Memo(Up to 500 characters)
# You can change record items in menue:Settings→Record Items
- Blood pressure and Pulse Chart
- Weekly, Monthly and Annual Averages: Systolic/Diastolic blood pressure, Pulse, Temperature, Weight, Body fat percentage
- Data backup: Save and Load your data between your side and the service
This service got started in August 2014.
It is run in individuals by Mitsuaki Kuwahara.
I am Mitsuaki Kuwahara, managing this service.
I was born in 1973, live in Saitama Prefecture Japan.
I gained career in Information technology (IT) industry since 1996.
I have worked for the development and maintenance of software systems for business user among the IT industry.
Motivation that began the service is, I would like to develop something web service using my experience.
One day I saw my mother was measuring her blood pressure and entering it in her notebook.
That seemed to be good for the web service, then I challenged to develop this service.
For good or for bad, my mother doesn't use this service not because she needs to measure for now.
But I am sometimes measuring and recording to the service by myself.
I am pleasure if I can improve the site little by little and run long.
I hope you to try this service.
August 25, 2014